Advisory boards and committees are an important part of local government. Participation of all Town residents is welcome and encouraged!
APPLICATION (Click Here)
TOWN OF OCEAN ISLE BEACH
Advisory Board Vacancies
The Town of Ocean Isle Beach is requesting citizens who are interested in serving on an following Advisory Boards to complete an Application for Board Appointment.
There are multiple opportunities available for citizens who live within the Town limits and also for those who reside in the Extra Territorial Jurisdiction (ETJ). Please remember to apply for the vacancies that correspond with your address/location.
(TOWN LIMITS) Vacancies include:
- Planning Board - (1) Member for a three year term
- Board of Adjustment – (2) Members for three-year terms
(ETJ) Vacancies include:
- Planning Board - (2) ETJ Members for three year terms
- Board of Adjustment – (1) ETJ Member for a three year term
Interested parties may submit applications NO LATER THAN May 31, 2023 to:
- Town Hall personally
- By mail to: Town Clerk, 111 Causeway Drive, Ocean Isle Beach, NC 28469
- By e-mail to: Town Clerk ([email protected]).
Board appointment applications and information may be obtained at Town Hall (111 Causeway Drive) or online at www.oibgov.com
For an overview of what the Planning Board and Board of Adjustment do, please use the links below:
BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT